Report a Polluter

The quality of water in Crown Point is essential for all residents in our watersheds for health, recreation, and property value. If you see any suspicious discharge of pollutants into an open channel, inlet or ditch please report it immediately by contacting the Office of the Engineer at 219-662-3242 or the Police Department at 219-663-2131. Take photos if possible to provide additional evidence for local investigation and document related information. 

To report a pollution issue to the state, call Indiana Department of Environmental Management's (IDEM) 24-hour hotline at 888-233-7745.