The Crown Point Records Department is staffed by three full-time clerks with normal business hours 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. The Records Division can be contacted at 219-663-2131, ext. 2, or email@example.com.
The Records Departments is available to greet and assist Police Department walk-ins and offers the following services.
- Vehicle VIN Checks $5.00
- State Crash Reports $8.00
- Arrest or Offense Reports $.10 per page
- Local Background Check $7.00
- Photograph Copies $25.00
- Ink Fingerprinting $8.00 per card SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (COVID-19)
- Handgun Licenses: To obtain a handgun license visit www.in.gov/isp. The Crown Point Police Department can only finish processing applications for applicants that reside within the corporate limits of Crown Point.
- Vacation Check Forms
- Ordinance Citation Payment
- Lake County Animal Control Impound Form