The Clerk - Treasurer office is where all your Water Service transactions will take place.
If you need new service, or are in need of assistance with your water service this is where it starts.
The City's water billing is two months in arrears. It takes a month to create a meter read and a month for us to get it billed out to you. For example if you move in to a property in January, your first bill would be in March for January's usage. The minimum bill is based 0-1500 gallons and typically includes water, sewer, storm, refuse, and taxes. Some properties are excluded from Refuse and Recycling.
Bills are mailed out the last business day of the every month and due the 15th of every month by 4:30pm to avoid late fees.
Payments can be made by:
- Mailing your check in the provided envelope to 101 N. East Street, Crown Point, IN 46307.
- Through our Drop Boxes:
- Located on the south side of the City Hall Building.
- Located at the south end of the parking lot of the Police Station. (Brick Pillar Box)
- Auto Debit (Free Service) just fill out our Auto Debit Form and include a voided check.
- You will now be able to view your account online and see your bills before you even get them in the mail! Instructions on how to set up your online access is to the left on this page.
City of Crown PointUtilities Services