Edward Jones - Michael P. Dexter & Logan M. Dexter
Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 Time: 5:30-9 p.m. (VIP 4:30-5:30 p.m.) Registration and Networking begin at 5:30 p.m. Address will begin around 6 p.m. Location: Franciscan Health Pavilion at Bulldog Park (183 S. West St.)
Crown Point Mayor Peter D. Land will deliver his inaugural State of the City address from 5:30-9 p.m. Tuesday, May 23, at the Franciscan Health Pavilion at Bulldog Park, located at 183 S. West St.
The Mayor's Office will come together with city departments, local businesses and community stakeholders for a night of networking, awards and exciting announcements.
Land will provide a recap of the last year and highlight development to look forward to in 2023. Several Crown Point businesses and community members will be honored during the evening with special awards.
Awards presented include: • Business Longevity: Crown Point businesses that have been in business for 25-plus years in 2022 will be recognized with an award.
• Youth Community Achievement: Two Crown Point High School students who have exceeded the requirements in community service will be recognized and presented with a $500 grant to be used toward college for their outstanding efforts. The grants are sponsored by the City of Crown Point and The Crown Point Community Foundation.
• Excellence in Development: The City of Crown Point will recognize a local developer for his or her contributions to the advancement of the City of Crown Point. This prestigious award recognizes an outstanding commitment to development in Crown Point.
• Company logo included on event e-blasts, website, and signage at the event • Recognition during the event • Private VIP reception before the event. (Includes 1-hour open bar) • 10 tickets with premium table position
Gold Sponsorship - $500
• Company logo included on event e-blasts, website, and signage at the event • 10 tickets
Silver Sponsorship - $300
• Company logo included on event e-blasts, website, and company name on signage at the event • 5 tickets
Bronze - $200
• Company name included on website and signage at the event • 2 tickets
All sponsorship levels include the opportunity to donate tickets to city employees.
Checks should be made payable to: The City of Crown Point ATTN: State of the City 183 S. West St. Crown Point, IN 46307